Monday, July 21, 2014

And so it begins!

On Friday October the 2nd, 2015, I will walk down the aisle and marry the man of my dreams. The ceramony,  reception, and pictures are all going to take place at Fantasy Farm in Toronto. I was really hesitant when the four of us (Janey, Ian,my mother and myself) went to look at the venue this past Saturday.  I was positive that either one of two things would happen...
1) The venue would look like crap and I would hate it, but I would have to suck it up because it was the only place I could afford...
Or...
2) I would fall madly in love with a venue that would be absolutly too expensive and I would once again be dissapointed and sent back to the drawing board...
Much to my suprise, I LOVED IT and I could AFFORD IT! The only compromise I had to make was having it on a Friday and not a Saturday. A few people that I have told this too basically told me that no one will come to my wedding because I am not being realistic when expecting people to take a day off work. Im sorry... but its one day, and its not like I'm hand out last minute notices to people. All in all, its my day, and I'm happy with the date chosen. If you want me to get married on a Saturday, you can pay the reception tab! :P

1 comment:

  1. Ok... either I have posted this THREE freaking times or Google HATES ME.

    This is my THIRD attempt at witty support, but clearly the Google supports nothing. Not love, not support and NOT fun.

    But I support you and your Friday wedding.

    xo

    ReplyDelete